Advice firms outsourcing to discretionary managers benefit from 18% higher revenues and work with 20% more clients (per adviser) versus those who don’t*.
Our platform offers an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution for those advisers looking to outsource the management of part or all of their investment proposition.
Discretionary-managed model portfolios are available within the General Investment Account, Personal Pension, ISA, Junior ISA and Third-Party Investment Account. Our platform allows:
– Access to cost-effective and efficient portfolio management solutions
– The choice of a wide range of discretionary managers
– Adviser specific charging from your discretionary manager partners, applied automatically for your clients
– Client assets to be wholly or partially invested in model portfolios
– You to spread a client’s investments across multiple portfolios
– Investment without the requirement for wet signatures
– Discretionary managers to deal in ETFs and ETCs fractionally, allowing maximum flexibility for trading in client portfolios
The below questions cover everything you need to know about using or for Discretionary Investment Managers, running, discretionary portfolios on the Embark platform.
Our sales team are happy to talk you through the process for setting up your advice firm and individual users on the Embark platform. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already set-up to use the Embark platform, this handy guide explains how to access the discretionary model portfolios. It’s filled with screenshots and a decision matrix to help you navigate the platform, giving all the information you need to begin using the portfolios.
For a full list of the discretionary investment managers available on the Embark platform, please email the team at email@example.com.
Our mission for the Embark Platform is simple: to allow advisers and fund managers to efficiently and cost-effectively manage portfolios under £250,000. By our estimate, this gives access to a market worth around £227bn* per annum in the UK.
The platform is genuinely digital, designed to deliver cost-effective portfolio management to mass affluent clients. It supports Personal Pensions, ISAs, JISAs, GIA and TPIAs. We have fully automated 50+ processes to ensure maximum efficiency and there’s no requirement for wet signatures. It also offers fractional ETFs and fractional dealing.
Working with Embark can help you extend your reach into the adviser market.